Expert Investigations is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
Expert Investigations may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details.
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.
Here are the Cookies that we currently use:
|_ga||HTTP||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site|
|_gat||HTTP||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|_gid||HTTP||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|collect||HTTP||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|DYNSRV||HTTP||Used for load balancing to manage server traffic demand.|
Why Do We Collect This Information?
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with services that you may request from us.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How Do We Collect This Information?
We collect personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- from publicly available sources: g. social media (e.g. LinkedIn), internet services, company websites etc.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below, and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Keeping Your Information Safe and Secure
Expert Investigations is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost. We have been Cyber Essentials certified since 2016, and IASME certified since January 2018.
Third Party Access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with third parties.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. From time to time we may send our Business customers information about our products, services and details of future events.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive this information, then please either unsubscribe or contact us at email@example.com. and we will remove you from the marketing list.
From time to time, we may process your information as part of the day to day running of Expert Investigations Ltd. It is in our interests to ensure that our processes and systems operate effectively in order that we can continue the high quality of service to you.
This may include processing your information to:
- Monitor, maintain and improve internal business processes. We seek to improve the quality of service to you;
- To send you relevant marketing information which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To perform credit assessments
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a number of important rights free of charge. These include the right to:
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you. We do not currently carry out any such processing
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
Links To Other Websites
Access To Personal Information
To make a request to Expert Investigations for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
Expert Investigations Ltd.
The Innovation Centre
Binley Business Park
Harry Weston Road
Or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How To Contact Us
By email: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Expert Investigations Ltd. The Innovations Centre, Binley Business Park, Harry Weston Road, Coventry, CV3 2XT